EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The conference’s central theme is the means of using the wireless and satellite services directly to the user for personal communications, multimedia and location identification. The services enabled by WiSATS not only cover the requirements of an ordinary citizen but also provide defense personal services such as tracking, visualization and virtualization in a highly secure communication environment. The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
This 2-day event includes several keynote speeches by distinguished speakers from industry and academia sectors; panels and forums; technical sessions featuring technical papers extensively reviewed by peers; workshops focusing on the latest trends in various technology; an awards luncheon with a relaxing and entertaining banquet.
WISATS 2020 will be held by Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Jiangning Campus, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China. WISATS 2020 will be jointly held by Nanjing University and Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless communications
- Wireless networks
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Optical communications and networks
- Internet of Things
- Wireless sensor networks
- Wireless mesh networks
- Ad hoc networks
- Underwater sensor networks
- Network security
- Testbed of communications and networks
- Information theory and coding
- Multimedia communications
- Smart grid
- Radar signal processing
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Bio imaging and signal processing
- Design and implementation of signal processing systems
- Image, video and multidimensional signal processing
- Industry technology tracks
- Information forensics and security
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Multimedia signal processing
- Sensor array and multichannel signal processing
- Signal processing education
- Signal processing for communications and networking
- Signal processing theory and methods
- Speech processing
- Spoken language processing
- Analog Signal Processing
- Genomics Signal Processing
- Biomedical and Life-Science Circuits, Systems and Applications
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Computer-Aided Network Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Education in Circuits and Systems
- Live Demonstrations of Circuits and Systems
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Systems
- Neural Networks and Systems
- Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- Sensor Systems
- Radar Systems
- Chaos Systems
- Visual Signal Processing and Communications
- VLSI Systems and Applications
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
WiSATS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Journal on Wireless Networks (WINET) IF: 2.659
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- Springer Open EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (SCOPUS indexed)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
All authors of all accepted papers who want to participate in the conference must register for the conference and submit their camera-ready paper before the camera-ready deadline. The registration fees will be available after the notification deadline.