WISATS 2020 Call For Workshops Proposals
The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main conference. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
Proposal submissions should be sent to the Workshops Chairs by email as a PDF file attachment with the subject of WISATS 2020 Workshop Proposal.
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic but also promise a creative format likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas. Examples include bringing practitioners and researchers together, as well as facilitating multi-disciplinary discussions that can lead to high impact and transformative research. All accepted workshops should implement peer-reviews of accepted papers. Papers will be added to the WISATS 2020 Conference Proceedings.
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the workshop, including
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and tentative schedule
- Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels (and panel formats) etc.
- Draft Call for Papers
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc.
Xiongwen He, [email protected]